Roche and Bristol Myers Squibb have just revealed research that the acute neurotoxicity of antisense oligonucleotides after intracerebroventricular injection into mouse brain can be predicted from sequence features. This is just one piece of news amidst a wave of exhilarating scientific research erupting in the oligonucleotide therapeutics space and this pioneering research, combined with the investment pouring across multiple CNS diseases signifies that the time is now to ramp up your oligos development efforts against Alzheimer’s, ALS, Huntington’s, Glioblastoma and much more!
With three unique days of dedicated scientific content focused on only the most critical drug development challenges biopharma face, this is the only meeting dedicated to helping you drive forward the development of effective oligonucleotide therapies specifically in the context of the CNS.
Unmissable Highlights Include:
- Uncovering tips and tricks to effectively modify oligonucleotide chemistry and optimize molecule design with Alnylam, Servier, Cargene Therapeutics and University of Massachusetts Medical School to maximize therapeutic potency and streamline extra hepatic delivery
- Investigating manufacturing and analytical challenges of scaling up and scaling out oligonucleotide therapeutics with Biogen, Merck, Q State Bioscience and QurAlis to maximize efficiency of oligonucleotide drug substance manufacturing for CNS products
- Discovering next generation drug delivery strategies for oligonucleotide therapeutics with Roche, Switch Therapeutics, Sapreme Technologies and Lauren Sciences for more precise weaponization of oligonucleotides against the CNS
- Revealing key toxicity and safety considerations of oligonucleotide therapeutics for CNS disorders with Stoke Therapeutics and Gruenthal to understand how to minimize risk and run trials safely despite lack of regulatory guidance for therapeutic development
- Explore business development perspectives in the oligonucleotide therapeutics space with AbbVie, Switch Therapeutics, Cerebral Therapeutics and Atalanta Therapeutics to uncover the challenges and opportunities trends present for those attempting to innovate within this disease area and understand how to concisely explain what investors need to see to invest